Müllers is Preparing for Change
We are delighted to let you know that Müllers will be relocating its office and museum in summer 2019!
We have been given the opportunity to move into one of the orphanage buildings on Ashley Down that George Müller built and used to care for orphans in the 1800s.
Recently renamed ‘Loft House’, our new premises will house a revised George Müller Museum. This will give visitors the opportunity to explore George Müller’s story and be inspired by his faith-based work with orphans. The new museum will be housed in the schoolroom of the second New Orphan Homes that Müller opened in 1857.
We’re excited about the move and so grateful to God for His provision in enabling it.
We’re particularly thankful that this move will:
- Glorify God by the demonstrating the living reality of the Christian faith and prayer
- Encourage more people to visit the museum and learn about George Müller’s story
- Further establish the work of Müllers as a blessing to the people of Bristol and beyond
As you can imagine, our excitement about the move is balanced by our acute awareness of the amount of practical work involved for it to happen!
With that in mind, we’d particularly ask for prayer in the following areas:
- Development of a revised George Müller Museum with new content and interactive elements
- The practicalities of developing the space and our relationship with the developers and our designers
- The staff and trustees as we work towards this exciting move
- The community at Müller House which will develop when we withdraw from our current office space